How many of you reading this blogpost accept the proverb proving true in our life: “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take”. But now you should not regret due to Covid19- Grab this wonderful opportunity staying at home and advance your career online to achieve your future goals. Here we are going to look at some popular online courses for students to learn safely at home.
Thankfully, in this digital age, we now have plenty of online courses for students available through the internet that we can leverage at any time just sitting at home by having a cup of coffee in hand.
Today in this article, you are going to discuss some of the most popular online courses for students to learn safely at home. Besides, these online courses have a shorter duration than regular courses and you are awarded certification on completion too.
Further without delaying, let’s get into it. Here are the most popular online courses for students to learn safely at home.
Popular Online Course for Students to Learn Safely at Home:
1. Social Media Marketing, among the best online course for students to learn at home
I love using social media. What about you? Of course, I hope you too love it….If you’re so interested in using social media for chatting and sharing images with your friends and you have got a lot of followers and friend lists in your bucket. Why don’t you think about a career starting in Social media marketing?
Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
If you have the goal of starting a business in the future. Then you must definitely learn social media marketing to promote your business online through social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Today everyone loves spending time on social media, so what could be the best way to attract a target audience if not through social media marketing?
Moreover, today there is a higher demand for people who are well-versed with social media marketing tools and can promote businesses of others. And you can learn these online courses for students at home and gain the necessary skill for free from here
- Social Media 101, Buffer
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing, ALISON
- Advanced SEO: Tactics and Strategy, Udemy
- Getting Started With Google Analytics, Udemy
2. App Development, among the popular online courses for students to learn at home.
Today, you use a lot of applications to get connected with friends, reading books, shopping online, booking tickets, ordering foods and what not?
Moreover, application development has grown so explosively not only because of the number of development platforms but because of the nearly limitless range of ways it enhances our lives.
There are a lot of job opportunities for people who can develop these apps and this will never end. Start learning mobile app development online courses for students and create innovative apps that will help people in their day to day lives. Here’s where you learn app development online course at home and acquire skills:
- Developing Android Apps, Udacity
- Understanding the Computer Game Development Business, ALISON
- This Is How You Make iPhone Apps, Udemy
3. Programming, among the in-demand online courses for students to learn at home
You are reading this blog, but what is actually behind the scene that showcases the blog content in front of your eyes. Coding!
Today coders and programmers are in an ever-growing demand for a digital business who turns dreams into reality.
So, if you’re passionate about Coding and in solving complex algorithms, learn programming online and help to solve complex codes on the back-end to smoothly run programs on the front-end of a website. Here are options where you can learn programming online courses for students at home and leverage the required skills:
- Harvard University’s Introduction to Computer Science, edX
- Introduction to Programming in Java, MIT OpenCourseWare
- University of Michigan’s Programming for Everybody (Python), Coursera
- Introduction to C and C++, MIT OpenCourseWare
4. Search Engine Marketing, among the top online courses for students to learn at home
You search something at search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and you end up with many search engine results pages along with advertisements. The advertisements that appear on the search engines are called Pay per Click ads.
Search Engine Marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising.
This is one of the tech skills in demand for obvious reasons: more site visits mean more buyers, customers, and revenue.
If you have a love for data analysis, this course will be the best fit for you. While in the job you will be constantly testing, measuring, and experimenting. In order to see what works and make changes based on observations/metrics/KPIs. Here is where you can learn SEM online courses for students at home and leverage the required skills:
- Free SEO training: SEO for beginners (Yoast)
- SEO Training Course by Moz (Udemy)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization (Coursera)
- SEO Training Course: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth (Hubspot)
5. Web Content Writing, among the leading online courses for students to learn at home
Do you love writing in your free time and you have excellent communication and English writing skills built within you? Then you can go for web content writing online courses for students at home.
Similar to social media marketing, there is also a rising demand for people who can write relevant pieces that will attract the attention of the online audience.
Moreover, You can also become a freelance writer for various websites. And you can take up any of these web content writing online courses at home.
- Complete Web Content Writing Masterclass (Udemy)
- Free Content Marketing Courses Online (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- Free Content Writing Courses & Classes Online (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- Content Marketing – Certification Course by the University of California (Coursera)
So, friends, these are some of the most popular online courses for students to do at home just by relaxing.
Moreover, these online courses will fetch you high paying jobs in the industry if you have practical experience.
Learning online, you gain knowledge but what about the practical experience?
You can gain, only if you do these courses online from private professional institutions. You can even meet them personally and have a group discussion to check which course will best suit a newbie like you.
Zuan Education in consideration of your health and future goals achievement, come up with a new 50% offer in training online for all IT, Business, Marketing course certification.
Don’t wait to take up Zuan education’s wonderful opportunity that comes in your way to guide you right.
Best of Wishes in Choosing your Right Career Course.