Detailed instructions are given below to be followed in case of the completed transaction and payment confirmation slip received and also failed transaction. Kindly follow the instruction carefully.
- Once 'pay' - option is selected you will be directed for payment through net banking or debit/credit card.
You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation slip and the student has to keep the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case none of the above two happens, and there is a heavy delay in any response from the system - if you have not proceeded with payment and not given card detail particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again.
- In case you have given all the debit/credit card details or net baking authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account/cc is debited, please don't make any attempt to pay again. However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you have to make the payment and get payment successful confirmation. In any case, make a note of reference/transaction details in case of net banking or card payment.
There is no cancellation option for the end users after payment is made. In case of duplicate payment, parent/student, kindly approach admin or finance or accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
Refund will be processed within 10-15 working days; the respective payment gateway will send back to the issuing bank [user's card banker] in batches for processing, which should approximately take 8-15 working days, depending on issuing banks policies.
Important: by submitting a payment through the online-payments site you agree to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
Information and documents provided on this website are purely for information purpose and no legal commitment whatsoever is attached to the same in case of any inadvertent error that might have occurred due to unavoidable circumstances in spite of all the efforts put by the website management team.