Summer courses are the way to build up your academic qualifications and add extra skills to bridge the gap between difference phases of your professional career. By understanding the needs of the current IT sector, Zuan Education has come up with special summer courses for those who are looking for exciting learning opportunities to get ahead of their career.
Now, registrations are open for summer courses at Zuan Education!! It is aimed for school students and graduates who needs to enroll and upskill their knowledge in programming languages.
Zuan Education’s summer course 2018 allows you to focus on the key areas of the basic programming languages that interests you and helps you step in to the next level of your career! The summer courses offered for the training programs including C programming, C++ programming, Java, PHP, MS Office and Tally.
Summer Courses Offered:
C & C++ (3 weeks) – Rs. 3999
C++ & Java (5 weeks) – Rs. 6999
C++ & PHP (5 weeks) – Rs. 6999
Java & PHP (8 weeks) – Rs. 9999
MS Office & Tally (4 weeks) – Rs. 5999
Why to learn these courses in your summer vacation?
- C – Forms the core of higher level programming language
- C++ – Fastest language you can learn as it is highly portable & powerful
- Java – Beginner friendly course and serves the base to technologies like mobile application development
- PHP – The best application programming language at its best and it does all the web
- MS Office – A very popular tool mostly commonly used in workplaces and it still dominates the market
- Tally – Must learn accounting software to meet the current business and GST needs of the growing industry
Just four to eight weeks is all it takes to lighten your summer skills load!
It’s time to upgrade & improve your skills!
HURRY! Batches are starting from the first week of May!! Grab your seat now!
If you wish to join a course mentioned above, call us to +91 9025500600 for enrollment. You may also drop in your contact details here or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the course you are looking to join for your summer thirst. All the best!