We all like to see some changes for the better after finishing graduation. To this end, you can find some short term job oriented courses after engineering. Furthermore, you will easily get a job.
Why Should You Do Short Term Job Oriented Courses after Engineering?
With your Engineering graduation degree, you cannot compete in the job market just like that. Besides, with fewer facilities for upskilling, colleges churn out graduates.
On the other hand, 80 percent of engineering graduates in India are jobless.
Before going into the list of courses, why should you do short-term job oriented courses after Engineering?
Let us place the scenario.
Or maybe you have a great interest in one part of the technical or other aspects. And want to hone your skills in that particular interest after your graduation degree.
Or maybe one discipline of career fetches you more salary. And you want to master it. Moreover, your Engineering course will not teach a specialization course in that field of your particular interest.
In view of this scenario, you may be searching for institutions that offer such short term courses. And consequently, the list of short term job oriented courses after engineering.
We have listed some
Short Term Job Oriented Courses After Engineering
If you are a creative person equipped with the right skills. Then you can land in a creative director/content development manager job.
Furthermore, in web designing and web development, you will learn the skill of producing and maintaining websites. Likewise, skills in web designing course are interface design, graphic design, web graphic design, user experience design, and SEO i.e. search engine optimization.
You can finish this course in 3-6 months. Correspondingly, jobs you will land in are,
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Creative Director
- Design Architect etc.
Moreover, the fees for this course starts from Rs. 14,000 onwards. Markedly, the salary you will draw after finishing this course is between Rs 3-9 lakhs per annum.
Equally, this is an important training among the short term job oriented courses after Engineering.
Additionally, some of the details taught in this course include,
- Working with Strings, Numbers, and Arrays
- Implementing functions
- Browser Object Model
- Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Working with Forms
- Using Ajax and
The cost of this certification course starts from INR 16,000 onwards. Specifically, jobs you will land in after doing this course are,
C, C++, .NET, HTML, SQL & Other Languages
The starting rate to do
Equally, you can find yourself landing in a lot of careers like Software Developing and Web Developing.
Software Testing among short term job oriented courses after Engineering
Software Testing is another vital area in
Furthermore, software testing course in a private institution will teach you both manual and automation testing. The starting rate of the course fees is Rs.9000 on wards.
Significantly, some job roles you will land in after doing this course are,
- QA Leader
- Test Lead
- Test Engineer
- Network Test Engineer
- Test Library and Configuration Specialist and
Digital Marketing, the eminent among short term job oriented courses after Engineering
This field can always be hailed as the most prominent among other short-term courses after Engineering. Several premier institutions, especially in cities like Chennai offer specialized Digital Marketing courses.
That is why you need to have the basic knowledge & techniques which are being used commonly in digital marketing. Significantly, Digital M
The fees for doing Digital Marketing course is 15000 to 50000 on an average. You can complete the course in 2 to 3 months. Some of the jobs you can get after doing this course are,
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Manager
- Content Manager
- Mobile Marketing Expert
- Web analytics Executive etc.
Computer Systems Analyst Training
This is among other important courses after Engineering.
In Systems Analyst course you will learn to,
- Use computers and related systems to design new IT solutions,
- Modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and
- Integrate new features or improvements
Eventually, you get a job as a Systems Analyst. Furthermore, this job requires you to have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
UX Design Course
UX Design Course provides you with the best practices of building a web designs structure. And elaborating its concepts. Also, authenticating its user experience in a prototype. This is one among the best courses after Engineering.
Some of the things you will learn in the course are,
- Fundamentals of UX design
- Understand the process of designing a website or any other web application.
- The overall structure of web design and its concepts
- Learn to make mockups and design
- Understand the principles & processes of designing for excellent user experience
- Learn how to assess user requirements and map them into system requirements
- Create a set of wireframes and make a prototype
After doing this course you will end up becoming a UX Designer.
Web Development Training Course
- Learn how to make websites using CMS and run your own blog or corporate website.
- Learn about how to build a website or blog in WordPress.
- During these web development training courses, you will learn to install WordPress and configure it for SEO. Also, design a WordPress theme and develop an e-commerce website. And publish your images and posts.
- Furthermore, know how to make dynamic web applications using PHP in a complete web development training course. That includes complete PHP and MySQL fundamentals and more.
At the end of the course you will become a Web Developer.
Apart from the above mentioned courses, you can do other job oriented short term courses in computer science, human resource, accounting, taxation, industrial automation, and electrical engineering.
None of the private IT institutions give you any entrance exam. Even post graduates can do these courses. Moreover, these short term courses have their own salient features and rich benefits for you as listed below,
- Short term courses are conducted in a time interval of less than one year.
- These courses help you to practice the theoretical knowledge that you gained in your college education. Moreover, this hands-on training is essential for success in your job.
- Furthermore, these short-term courses help you to develop new skills. And also add knowledge based on the requirements of your operating business.
- Equally important, these courses will improve your character. For example, they will give an ideal idea to deal with the real-time problems you will face in your job.
- Most important, these courses will make you interactive.
- Chiefly, you can learn to manage different people in different scenarios without any hesitation.
- Markedly, you will learn the art of decision-making also.
Above mentioned courses will fetch you job opportunities in a short time. You can even do these courses before going for higher studies or looking for career options abroad.