What will you do after completing your BCom? You may have thought of going for higher studies. May be you will even want to go for a job. But you know there are some short term courses after BCom in India?
Now, why should you do a short term course? Will they be related to Commerce and Marketing? What are those courses?
Let us see the answers
Such learning of small certificate courses after graduation will open
Don’t forget, Digital Marketing will be the trend of the future. And as of now, it is ruling the market space.
Scope of Digital Marketing in India
- There is a transformation to digital from traditional marketing trends in India.
- The world of commerce is becoming highly digitized.
- Moreover, you have a lot of backup from India’s, “Digital India” policy.
- Correspondingly, Digital Marketing is all about being global.
- Many institutions are coming up with Digital Marketing courses.
- Significantly, small towns in India are getting equipped digitally.
- Digital Marketing is economically affordable
- Furthermore, you have a high customer engagement rate.
- Moreover, internet users are increasing.
- Moreover, the revenue generated from digital classifieds is going to increase in the coming years.
The above factors reiterate the fact that after doing short term marketing courses after a degree in commerce will fetch you a decent job.
Undoubtedly, these courses are also professional courses. Significantly, you won’t get the practical marketing training that you get here from colleges and universities.
Now let us quickly see what each course offers for commerce graduates.
List of Career-Oriented Short Term Courses after BCom in India
Digital Marketing, the key among short term courses after BCom in India
- To do marketing through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- To apply Google search engine principles
- Earning through online advertising
- Web Analytics
- Marketing your website contents like blogs etc.
- Furthermore, doing marketing through your mobile
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing etc.
- How to increase your sale of eCommerce products and
- Other Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
Therefore it is an important course for commerce students like you.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course
This is the most popular course among the short term courses after BCom in India. You should please two things for your website or any content to be ranked in the first 3 pages of Google Search. They are,
- Human beings and
- Google Search Engine.
Therefore, you have to get specially trained for this. You cannot simply host or post content online and wait until people find your content and take actions. Significantly, you need the help of SEO in this.
- Search Engine types
- Competitor analysis
- Search Engine Result Pages (SERP)
- Search Engine Crawlers
- SEO tools and mechanism
- Link building etc.
Therefore it is compulsory for you learn SEO after your graduation degree. This will help you survive in the online market competition.
Social Media Marketing Course
Earn using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. It sounds interesting!
- How to attract customers?
- Retain the customers and develop your brand
- Run targeted campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Furthermore, know the range and risk of social media
- Eventually, build your goals using appropriate social media strategies, etc.
Pay-Per-Click Course, the most sought after among short term courses after BCom in India
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an online advertising model where advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their online ads. And of course it is a technique most wish to learn among the short term courses after BCom in India.
Significantly, PPC is a way of buying visits to your site.
- Google Ads
- Keyword Research and
- To manage the PPC campaigns.
Email Marketing course
Next to the posting of your letters in that Red Post Boxes came the SMS. Concurrently, you also had the Courier Service to send your parcels.
Telegram was a great visitor to all of the houses in the past.
Then came the email. It all started
Yes I mean you can promote your business through email. Things you will learn in the email marketing course are,
- How to send customer friendly emails
- How to send targeted emails
- Moreover, at what time of the day you should send emails to your customers
- How to run email campaigns
- How to get the maximum number of email subscribers
- Furthermore, learn about different email service providers and different frameworks
- Create valuable email content that will be relevant to each
Affiliate Marketing Course
This is where you promote and even sell other people’s goods and services and earn a commission for every sale. It sounds interesting!
There are several ways through which you will be paid in Affiliate Marketing, like,
- Fundamentals of Affiliate Marketing
- How to become an Affiliate Advertiser
- Becoming an Affiliate Publisher and
- Furthermore, how to track your Advertiser and Publisher Networks.
Web Analytics Certification Course
Analytics is the key driving factor of Digital Marketing. Therefore, it holds a prominent place among the short term courses after BCom in India.
- Google Analytics
- Analyzing and Reporting from Google Analytics
- Analyze bounce rates and traffic sources
- High traffic keywords and Google Ads
- Tagging for online marketing etc.
Friends, pick from any one of these courses and call from your mobile phone to professional institutes that offer these courses. There are also many other diploma courses you can do before becoming post graduates.
Like you can do courses in accounting and taxation. There are also courses for exclusive accounting concepts and courses related to financial analyst and financial planning. Maybe you will want to do Chartered accountancy.
All these courses will improve your financial dealing skills like coming up with good financial statements and auditing for companies.
But don’t forget what I said in the beginning of the article. Doing any one of the above Digital Marketing courses will take only 1-2 months. Moreover the course fees is very affordable.
You will gain lot of skill-based training in the institutions offering these courses. And you will get a job-oriented industry certificate in 1-2 months. Furthermore, hiring chances will be high by having these short term course certificates.