The scope of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics are exploding, and it’s a fast-growing industry with so many popular career options.
With lucrative salaries, various specializations, and the growth that this industry provides is outstanding.
A career in AI and robotics is beneficial for everyone. As AI and robotics are popularly spreading around us and we unconsciously rely on this industry for so many things in our daily life.
Companies are looking for professionals who have a passion in AI and robotics. This industry is rapidly growing, and it offers a wide range of opportunities for people who can learn this skill in a short time out of passion.
However, one doesn’t need any prior degree or master’s to excel in AI and robotics, your passion and interest can get you all the needed skills.
Demand for AI and Robotics
Elon Musk, founder of Tesla announces that he is looking for adding an AI team at Tesla, and he is ready to hire applicants even without any high school diploma to work in their team.
Don’t think that without any education and knowledge, you can peak into AI or Robotics career pathways. As you know, these jobs are in huge demand and you get a high salary for it.
Also, in fast-growing industries or companies, they may consider one as an ideal candidate with the proper understanding and passion for this technology.
AI and robotics play a vital role everywhere if you see in self-driving cars, autonomous delivery drones, and virtual assistants like Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri.
Moreover, this high demand for those with AI and robotics will only keep growing and it’s required to equip yourself with the right knowledge and skills to achieve in this field.
RELATED READS: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE JOB OPPURTUNITIES
Careers in AI and Robotics
AI works as the basic foundation for smart systems to create effective products, while robotics works to make actually happen.
Using AI and robotics together, you can build intelligent systems to live better and safely in this technology world.
As you can find the growth of automation will exponentially rise in upcoming years and decades.
This industry will provide immense job opportunities for aspiring students globally.
The World Economic Forum reports, “AI will offer 58 million jobs by 2022, and robotics will continue to rise 25% more in the next five years”.
Automation robot integrators including TW Automation are a premier example of transforming factories into new technologies with the ease of robotics.
RELATED READS: What Will Be The Upcoming Trends In Artificial Intelligence?
Here is a list of career pathways you can consider in the field of AI and robotics as follows,
1. Data Scientist
The role of data scientist is to collect, analyze, and interpret complex datasets using machine learning and predictive analytics.
Learn the required skills to become a data scientist
- Machine Learning techniques
- Data Visualization and Reporting
- Risk Analysis
- Statistical analysis and Math
- Effective Communication
- Software Engineering Skills
- Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging
- Big Data Platforms
- Cloud Tools
- Data warehousing and structures
2. Machine Learning Engineer
He/she works at the heart of AI projects to program and deploy models.
Learn the required skills to become a Machine Learning Engineer
- Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Modeling and Evaluation
- Applying Machine Learning Algorithms
- Software Engineering and System Design
3. Research Scientist
A research scientist leads research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
Key skills to become a research scientist
- Scientific and numerical skills.
- A logical and independent mind.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
4. Robotics Technician
Robotics technician assists engineers in steps of robotic design, development, production, testing, and operations processes.
Essential skills every robotics technician needs to possess
- Systems thinking
- Active learning
- Good communication skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Decision making
5. AI Sales and Marketing
They are responsible for marketing and sales of AI in markets including Agriculture, Healthcare, Food Service, Transportation, Retail and Manufacturing.
Key skills to become AI Sales and Marketer
- Refining the Soft Skills
- Understanding your customers through qualitative research
- Choosing the correct data sets to analyze
- Getting up to speed with analytics, coding, and math
- Understanding the ethical concerns
Now you know, there is a wide range of career options available in AI and robotics, and that will double in the near future. The average salary in robotics and AI is $171,000 per year.
Let’s discuss the benefits of a career in AI and robotics more in detail.
The Benefits of AI and Robotics career
- The job market is exploding, as the industry will keep flourishing more and more.
- It offers high-paying and permanent jobs for freshers.
- It provides opportunities for creative and innovative individuals.
- It pushes you beyond the challenge and limits we are aware of currently.
- You are on the right track of futuristic technologies that have a long-term role.
Advanced AI and Robotics Course
If you are sure that you will enjoy making a career in AI and robotics, then it’s important to understand the requirements needed to build a strong career in this field.
We offer an advanced course on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, which is a great place for creative students irrespective of their age to start their career in this super exciting AI and robotics field.
Our course can give you the right skills and equips yourself in the following aspect,
- The basics of inputs, outputs, and process
- How to look at a real-world issue, analyze it and create a smart system to solve the problem using the engineering process
- How to create algorithms and code robot solutions
- The fundamental relationship between coding, intelligence, and behaviors
- Trends in robotics and autonomous vehicles
- The different types of AI and levels of autonomy
Many of the professionals already working in the AI and robotics fields have on-demand jobs, but still one can take huge benefits by taking an edge over this competition with the right knowledge.
If you’re really passionate and enthusiastic to learn many new things, then you can surely shape up the world of Artificial Intelligence and robotics. As I have mentioned, this field has an ample amount of job opportunities for smart, career-driven, and passionate young professionals like you.