Mobile development processes is a necessity for every modern business. But there are many ways to get the job done. Significantly, hybrid m
Because it’s easy to build a single app which performs efficiently on numerous platforms. Like in iOS, Android & windows.
The most important thing is you need, is a high-quality and advanced framework for mobile apps to build hybrid applications.
There are two mobile application developments on which you can rely. Namely, native and hybrid app building.
Advantages of Hybrid Mobile App Development
Hybrid development combines native code with independent code. This is suitable for multiple platforms. It allows creating cross-platform mobile apps.
These applications fit any platform and function identically across different ones.
The main advantages of the hybrid mobile app development frameworks over native are as follows:
- Hybrid solutions require fewer efforts and provide accurate results.
- Specifically, you need to have only basic knowledge of standard languages. While development tools will do the rest of the work.
- Markedly, costs are reduced since only one team of programmers is required to develop and maintain an app.
- Significantly, hybrid frameworks provide near-native functionality.
- Furthermore, a single code base saves time and enables fast launching
Best Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks
Web apps built using React Native are Facebook, Walmart, Uber EATS and Instagram etc.
You have important features like,
- A lot of Plugins.
- Great Response Time.
- It’s extremely fast.
- Particularly, it is compatible with iPhone and Android
- Reusable Components.
- Moreover, React Native is open-source.
- Specifically, saves your time.
- Powerful Performance.
- Significantly, less Memory Usage.
- Particularly, just write once and utilize react native UI components to an existing app code. No need to rewrite.
- Completely support Node.Js
Ionic as important among the Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks
It is prominent among hybrid mobile app development frameworks.
CSS portions of the framework are enough to develop native looking applications. Moreover, the complete potential of the Ionic framework can be put to use if it is paired up with AngularJS.
Significantly, there are a lot of features that you get like the integrated emulators and Cordova based app packages.
Some of its salient features are,
- Furthermore, support for Angular material design.
- Wrapping Angular Framework.
- Significantly, the Ionic framework is easily maintainable.
- Easily scalable.
- Easy to read.
- Particularly it is an open source and free.
This is the most stable and independent among the Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks. Furthermore, it doesn’t have any dependency on React or AngularJS.
Some of the tools’ important features are,
- Moreover, it is an Open Source.
- Furthermore, it contains a lot of UI elements and widgets.
- Powerful performance.
- Use a lot of animation.
- Significantly, it is totally free from license fee.
PhoneGap as prominent among the Hybrid Mobile App Development Frameworks
PhoneGap is yet another open source hybrid mobile app development frameworks. Particularly, it is considered the simplest cross-platform framework.
Creating applications with this tool is done all with Web APIs. In other words, it develops these applications under a wrapper native app shell. And then implements them in the native stores for various available platforms.
Equally, it has a cloud service named “Build”. This compiles applications without the requirement of any SDKs installed on the environment.
Some of its salient features compared to other hybrid mobile app development frameworks are,
- Supports iOS, Android, Palm, BlackBerry, Symbian, and iPad & Single code development for all of the platforms
- Open-source cross-platform.
- Native Functionality.
- Furthermore, can be extended with native plug-ins and let you add more functionalities.
It has its own significance among the hybrid mobile app development frameworks.
Equally, Onsen UI is an open source mobile application development framework. It is well equipped to be used without the Angular JS requirement.
It provides you the ease to build applications by putting together the native looking components as well.
Some of the salient features of this tool are,
- It is designed to use efficiently with a wide range of cross-platform tools such as Angular, Vue.js and React.
- Powerful CLI (Command Line tool)
- Furthermore, it is a Desktop app.
- Moreover, it is simple to use.
- Has optimized performance.
- Brilliant documentation.
On the whole, the hybrid mobile app development frameworks fit for multiple platforms and allow creating cross-platform mobile apps. These frameworks