Stuck at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic? But being an aspiring candidate searching for a way in this lockdown to build your skills to pursue a career in the promising field of Artificial intelligence?
I think you feel willing but not fully prepared yourself to start a successful career in AI.
And finally, you’re looking to completely prepare yourself for a successful career in AI but don’t know how or where to start in this lockdown period?
Then worry not, if your answers are yes, yes, and yes because I got you.
Over the course of this post, I am going to walk you through the list of 5 in-demand artificial intelligence jobs and the things you need to know how to prepare yourself at home for these 5 In-Demand Artificial Intelligence Jobs.
Here’s a list of in-demand careers in the AI field:
1. AI Researcher
As an AI researcher, you need to be an expertise in AI and must also have multiple skills. For example skills in machine learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics to accomplish the business objectives.
However, you should not forget that this role is a promising one among in-demand artificial intelligence jobs.
Significantly the average salary for an AI researcher in India is Rs. 6,52,230 per year.
2. Data Scientist
This is one of the in-demand AI job roles. Since AI heavily relies upon a large amount of data. A data scientist job role is crucial for collecting, analyzing and interpreting large and complex datasets that are necessary for business decisions.
You do this by using machine learning and predictive analytics.
The average salary for a data scientist in India is Rs. 6,99,928 per year
3. Big Data Architect
The job of a big data architect is to develop an ecosystem that enables an organization’s data management systems to communicate with each other and collate data.
Furthermore, your job is to collect, integrate and maintain the growing amounts of data generated every day and develop a big data environment on Hadoop and Spark systems.
The average salary for Big Data Architect in India is Rs. 8,35,755 per year
4. Business Intelligence Developer
This is another in-demand Job role in the field of AI and there is a huge demand for Business Intelligence developers by many top companies.
Moreover, your job duty is to study and analyze the complicated data and look for the current business and market trends. So, you can help the organization in return to increase profitability and productivity.
The average salary for Business Intelligence developers in India is Rs. 7,77,355 per year
5. Machine learning Engineer
This is one of the crucial AI job roles and machine learning engineers are called software developers. You will be responsible for building and managing platforms for machine learning projects.
Furthermore, to start a career in machine learning, you must demonstrate a good knowledge of computer programming skills, mathematical skills, analytical skills, and experience with cloud applications, deep learning, and neural networks.
The average salary of a Machine Learning Engineer in India is Rs. 9,50,000 per year
How to prepare Yourself at Home to Get in-Demanding AI Jobs:
However, before diving into how to prepare yourself at home for the in-demanding AI job roles. Here is the basic educational requirement, every candidate must possess to attend any AI job interview.
- Basic computer technology, information technology, and math backgrounds form the backbone of most artificial intelligence programs.
- Entry-level positions require at least a bachelor’s degree while positions entailing supervision, administrative roles or leadership often require master’s or doctoral degrees.
Typical coursework involves the study of:
- Various levels of math, including statistics, probability, algebra, calculus, algorithms, and logic.
- Bayesian networking or graphical modeling, including neural nets.
- Physics, engineering, and robotics.
- Computer science, programming languages, and coding.
- Cognitive science theory.
So, now if you have a standard skillset and education, there are various methods to be a robust candidate for these rewarding AI roles.
A candidate who is looking for a job in the artificial intelligence field can improve their application by considering the below points:
1. Enroll for an online course: Nowadays, due to coronavirus, there are various professional training institutes started to offer online courses; this enables you to learn more about AI and get an expert in the field.
Therefore in consideration of the coronavirus pandemic, Zuan education started to provide online AI training in return to make you understand the various techniques involved in building intelligent computer systems.
Furthermore, we also provide certifications as well which will help in enhancing your resume. Some of the skills that you gain through our AI online training is,
- Data Transformation and Data Mining Techniques
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Data Science Life Cycle and XML, CSV
- Develop expertise in AI & ML technologies and problem-solving methodologies.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning with Deep Learning & Tensorflow.
- Familiar AI & ML technologies like Python, Tensorflow, and Keras to develop applications.
Moreover, Zuan’s motto in training for AI artificial intelligence online training is, to teach you APT methods that enable Intelligent Works (APT-IW).
APT-IW in our training terms is T- Teach workable techniques in AI, A- Analyze Data, W- Work practically on the techniques through hands-on projects, lastly, enable you to Independently solve business Problems using AI.
So you become an APT-IW professional.
2. Build your network: If you have a burning desire within you start a career in AI, then start looking for an AI conference and build your network with like-minded professionals.
This will help you to connect with the AI experts and gain more knowledge in the AI field, and they could guide you through the job search process and mentor you through your career.
3. Develop regular business skills: Since the key task of an AI job is very technical where you help businesses and organizations increase efficiencies.
Therefore, making yourself an expert in a particular sector or domain will help you translate technical capability into business gains.
4. Learn more: Artificial intelligence is a progressive career, so it’s important for yourself to learn more about the enhancing field on the latest articles and publications on AI as well as related areas.
Furthermore, you can also join conversations on AI on social media, share opinions and news, interact with influencers, and thus become an active member of the online AI community to help you develop your own personal brand.
5. Be up-to-date: The artificial intelligence field is enhancing rapidly; thus the candidate should be prepared to explore skills and opportunities in AI as much as possible.
If you’re up-to-date, then you must have known the famous search engine Google also uses AI in amazing ways to quality control, to create ranking algorithms, to better understand the search queries
Furthermore, Google Assistant speech recognition AI uses deep learning to understand spoken commands and questions.
Top Companies Waiting to Hire AI Professionals:
Once you prepared yourself at home through attending online AI training and developed your AI skillsets and being up-to-date with the industry happenings. Below are the top companies that are waiting for your arrival.
- Fractal Analytics
- Societe Generale
- SAP Labs
- 24/7 Customer
- Tech Mahindra
Scope of Artificial Intelligence:
The scope of Artificial Intelligence is bright and Industries like healthcare, the public sector, and education will see a continuous increase in AI jobs.
Specifically, in the medical field, AI is used efficiently to diagnose diseases, develop drugs, personalize treatments, and even edit genes.
Furthermore, in the recent BBC news report states that during COVID-19 global pandemics; artificial intelligence and data science have become critical to helping societies effectively deal with the outbreak by sharing data, finding misinformation, Finding drug, to identify non-compliance or infected individuals, robot cleaners
At the beginning of 2020, AI-related job making will be going to cross the positive space, and it will be reaching around 2 million new jobs in the year 2025.
According to a report provided by The Hindu Business Line, there will be a huge demand for professionals with skills in evolving technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning. Let’s look at the stats.
- Today about 15% of organizations are using AI, but by the next year, 31% of organizations are expecting to use AI.
- Since 2000, there has been a 14% increase in AI-based start-up companies.
- Total expenditure on AI is expected to increase more than $7 billion per year by 2022, which is double the $2 billion, spent this year.
- 77% of the customers are using an AI-powered service or device.
A recent report found that 83% of companies are using AI which means that the AI technology itself is creating jobs.
Therefore, there will be a continuous growth in Artificial Intelligence related jobs for the next 5 to 10 years. Well, at present there are many jobs in AI.
So, any candidates who want to develop their career in AI, Zuan Education is there to make it happen through its live online training at 50% off due to the recent Coronavirus.
Our ultimate mission is to make every one of our candidates dream to take a flight and land it safely to the in-demanding job role rather than fearing/crashing off due to this temporary COVID-19 pandemic.
Hence, rise against the odds and make yourself prepared for the high demanding jobs in the market!