This unprecedented 21-day lockdown staring at you? Don’t put you down, take each of those days as an opportunity to upgrade the skills for the future you’ve always wanted to. But never let quarantine stop you from learning. Here are 21 high paying online courses to upgrade your skills during the 21-day lockdown, so you emerge smarter in the post-coronavirus world.
In consideration of your health and career growth, Zuan Education team has compiled a list of high paying online course for you to explore:
Here, we go..
High paying 21 Online Courses to Improve Your skills During the 21-day Lockdown
Let me quickly skim you through the list of 21 high paying online courses to Upgrade your Skills During The 21-Day Lockdown includes
- Digital Marketing course
- Web Designing course
- Java course
- Data Science course
- Big data course
- IoT course
- Artificial Intelligence course
- Mobile app development course
- Full-stack development course
- Magento development course
- Software Testing course
- Blockchain development course
- Python course
- Angular course
- UI/UX course
- Machine learning course
- Social Media Marketing course
- AWS course
- Business Intelligence course
- Hadoop course
- Content Marketing Course
1. Digital Marketing, among the chief high paying online course to improve your skills
Are you aware of digital marketing in the digital world? And do you wonder why you must learn in this lockdown period?
Well, digital marketing is the marketing of products, brands, and services through digital media. Further, the internet keeps growing widely and deeply. The number of internet users is also increasing every second. As a result, the way people shop has also entirely changed along with it.
Online shopping has indeed taken the business world by storm. There is a paradigm shift here– the emphasis on marketing moved from the traditional method to its digital counterpart.
So, if there is a right time for you to start thinking seriously about digital marketing, then this is it!
Upgrading your skills in digital marketing, you have several career options and job placements in India as well as foreign countries. Now, all you need to do is equip yourself with the Zuan education Online digital marketing course.
Here in the digital marketing online course, you will learn,
- Digital marketing fundamentals
- Best digital marketing tools
- Techniques of website creation
- Search engine visibility
- Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) concepts
- Search engine marketing using Google AdWords and Bing
- Video marketing
- Modern marketing platform
- Return-On-Investment (ROI)
- Content marketing techniques
- The significance of Content in digital marketing
- Email marketing
Therefore, Digital marketing has a strong future, so invest your time properly in this lockdown period to earn an average salary of ₹515,778 in India.
2. Web Designing, the unique high paying online course to learn to upgrade skills
Web designing, one of the interesting fields to work in. Without websites, there is no content to feed, and no trending digital marketing exists today. This can be great for creative types because it allows you to create something both beautiful and functional, all from your computer.
If you are looking for a way to use your artistic side and enjoy designing and maintaining websites, learning web designing online courses is a great way to do it.
In today’s world, learning how to design websites can be an incredibly useful skill. This provides you a promising career opportunity in Media industries like News or advertising agencies or even in the education industry developing educational websites, learning material for students and so on.
- Web Template Designing
Therefore, Web designing has a promising future, so equip your artistic skill properly in this lockdown period to earn an average salary of ₹281,179 in India.
3. Java, the important high paying online course to upgrade your skills
Java, despite its industrial age, being incredibly stable and not heading for retirement anytime soon. This is ranked as #2 in popularity after C programming.
Furthermore, Java is one of the most desirable languages among programmers in 2020 to learn to create any real-world applications.
So learning java programming, you have a lot of career scope in terms of growth as a platform and its core APIs. Moreover, in the coming years, as business organizations want to develop their applications more securely, Java will be the primary necessity of serious users.
So, start improving your skills through Learning Java online courses from a renowned IT institution will give you high opportunities to get a job easily. Furthermore, you will be the highest-paid professional and enjoy the best of benefits and incentives.
In our Java programming online course, you will learn
- Basic Core Java concepts
- Multi-threading, string handling, and exception handling techniques
- Get in-depth skills on how to program with Java
- Advanced concepts of Java Threading and Multi-threading
- Advanced JDBC and Advanced Java File IO techniques
- JDK framework to create a Java application
- Standard SQL queries to integrate with databases
- Client-server interaction through sockets
- Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
- Servlet fundamentals such as J2EE, HTTP Protocol, and HTML in detail
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and its exciting features
- Configuring AOP in a Java application
- SOA architecture and
- Design a SOAP-based web service
So, without giving any second thought, start equipping your skills in java programming properly in this lockdown period to earn an average salary of ₹518,740 in India.
4. Data Science, among the hottest high paying online course to improve your skills
Data science is one of the hottest and trending career options today and this skill will never die as long as there is big data.
According to an economic times report, the demand for data scientists has seen a 400% increase in India in recent years. It is said to be much higher than the available candidates.
Hence, choosing data science as a career option has a lot of scopes and will remain so shortly. So start improving data science skills by learning data science online courses from Zuan education ‘s 50% offer and earn more in the future.
Significantly, some skills you will learn in Data Science are,
- Big data platforms like Hadoop, Hive & Pig
- Cloud tools like Amazon S3
- Math (e.g. linear algebra, calculus, and probability)
- Statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing and summary statistics)
- Machine learning tools and techniques (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, etc.)
- Python (most common), C/C++ Java, Perl, etc
- Software engineering skills (e.g. distributed computing, algorithms and data structures), etc
Don’t be afraid to equip this in-demand data science skills in this lockdown period to earn an average salary of ₹707,763 in India
5. Big Data, among the in-demand high paying online course to increase your skills
Big data will never die. You are very much living in a digital world where big data is leading everywhere. And the job opportunities are umpteen for skilled big data specialists in Top MNC companies.
Moreover, while writing this article Naukri had listed 7659 big data jobs that deliberate there is only less supply than demand.
So, can you get a perfect time than this to develop your big data skills? Your skills are most wanted. And this is one of the unique high paying online courses to learn by every individual.
- Creating the requirements analysis
- The platform selection
- Design of the technical architecture
- Design of the application design and development, testing, and
- Deployment of the proposed solution, etc.
6. IoT Internet of Things (IoT), among the trending high paying online course to develop your skills
IoT is right inside your home and hands. Moreover, you have it in your wearables, mobile phones, and connected cars.
It is now being an emerging technological innovation that creates an environment of convergence in society. Besides, this technology environment brings a paradigm shift in our personal and professional life.
As a connected environment, IoT adds customer loyalty and value and there are more career opportunities available right for you.
Therefore, this is one of the important online courses to learn in this lockdown period with an extra 50% offer to improve your skills to earn a high salary in India.
Significantly, the use of IoT in India has considerably increased which in turn increases the IoT units to 1.9 billion in 2020.
- Architect end-to-end IoT solutions for your customers.
- Furthermore, it helps develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement based on the IoT Solution Framework.
- Contribute to the development and advancement of the various consulting IoT practices through knowledge sharing.
Start equipping your skills in this high paying online course in the lockdown period to earn an average salary of 300K/yr in India
7. Artificial Intelligence, among the fast-evolving highest paying online course to upgrade your skills
This is another fast-developing high paying online course to learn in India.
It is also called machine intelligence, which is the intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans and animals.
Furthermore, a report by business analytics firm Great Learning has given a promising revelation. That is India has more than 50,000 jobs in both data science and machine learning lying vacant.
Also, it adds up, this vacancy is due to a lack of skills among Indians in AI.
Therefore, there is no perfect time for you to learn AI skills and upgrade your skills to get a high paying job.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies like,
- Theano, etc.
So, start learning AI and improve your skills in this lockdown period to get an average of Rs. 35-50 LPA in India.
8. Mobile App Development, among the familiar high paying online course to improve your skills
Today, in this digital world, we use several mobile applications to get connected with friends, reading books, shopping online, booking tickets, ordering foods and what not?
Moreover, application development has grown so explosively not only because of the number of development platforms but because of the nearly limitless range of ways it enhances our lives.
Furthermore, there are a lot of job opportunities for people who can develop these apps and this will never end.
So, start learning mobile app development online courses in this lockdown period and create innovative apps that will help people in their day to day lives.
- Create applications for major mobile devices including Apple iOS, Google Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone
- Objective C, Java, C++, HTML5, Swift, C#, jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap
- Deploy applications using object-oriented design, MVC pattern and test-driven development
- cloud computing and social networking technologies
The average salary for a mobile app developer in India is 547K/yr
9. Full-stack development, among the highest paying online course to upgrade your skills
Full-stack development is one of the highest paying online courses to learn right now in this lockdown period. It is also in huge demand by many top companies for several reasons because a full stack developer can handle more aspects of a project than an average programmer.
Full-stack developers are experts who are familiar with both client-side and server-side programming. They perform both front-end and back-end developer work.
Therefore, without giving it any second thought, if you’re interested in creating dynamic websites and nurture both back-end and front-end. Start learning full-stack development online courses to upgrade your skills from Zuan education at a 50% offer.
- Complete web development process.
- HTML and CSS to structure and style your webpage.
- Front end & Back end programming languages.
- Learn all about MongoDB.
- Basics of NoSQL and mastering skills of data modeling, query, ingestion, sharding, and data replication.
Make use of this lockdown period to learn full-stack development online course to earn an average salary of 705K/yr in India
10. Magento Course, among the popular high paying online course
Today you see a lot of online eCommerce shopping websites that are user-friendly and dynamic. As a result, you can identify the importance of Magento developers and their huge demand by top eCommerce companies to build the best eCommerce websites for users to shop at ease.
Therefore, start learning Magento online courses from Zuan education at 50% offer in this lockdown period to build dynamic shopping websites of any size that benefits you with convenience, affordable and higher quality.
- Module creation, table creation in databases, and you get the ability to write an upgrade script.
- Magento structure, terminology and core functionality.
- Magento customization techniques.
Hence, leverage this lockdown period to equip in-demand Magento skills to earn an average salary of ₹4.5 LPA in India
To know more about our 21 high paying online courses to upgrade your skills during the 21- day lockdown – Explore here!
Believe me, doing any of the above mentioned online course courses will help you improve your skills and let you live a decent and settled life for the future.
Hence, rise against the odds and make yourself prepared for the high demanding jobs in the market!
Moreover, the novel coronavirus pandemic is not a permanent Outbreak. So don’t be afraid of it. It reduces in the coming weeks and vanishes away completely. In the meanwhile, try not to socialize with others and wash your hands regularly at home.
Hopefully, utilize this lockdown period for your future!