We at Zuan Education are glad to have conducted a seminar on the title, “Facebook Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses”.
The seminar took place on the 10th and 11th of August, 2019, Saturday and Sunday from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM. The seminar was conducted at the Zuan Education premises itself.
The seminar was attended by eight enthusiastic participants who vibrantly participated in all the discussions of the seminar.
The speaker of the seminar deliberated on how small business owners should target the larger audience of Facebook users to promote and sell their products or services.
Some of the points the speaker touched upon and discussed were,
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Content- Basic info, settings, pictures, videos, types of content and first posts
- Paid Advertising
- Facebook Ads
- Ad Campaigns
- Marketing Budgets
- Selecting the Target Audience
- Boosting Posts
- Calls to Action
- Custom Audiences
- Optimizing Facebook Page for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Posting Frequency
- Creating Brand Awareness and
- Resources for Further Self-Learning and Facebook Marketing Implementation.
The seminar also proved useful for digital marketers and gave a thorough orientation to what advertising on the social network is to beginners.
We would like to thank all the hands that cooperated in making this seminar a success.
Be on the lookout for more seminars that are on the way to equip you to do successful business.
Meanwhile, have a look at our previous successful seminars: GoDigital FRee Seminar 2016 – Zuan Education Reviews and Feedback.