Landing in data science jobs can be really exciting. But what is Data Science anyway?
What is Data Science?
You use Google Search if you want to know about anything under the sun. Say for example you type, “cats that sing” in Google. Immediately as you type these words Google collects for you the best search results.
Furthermore, how is this list developed by Google? Google makes use of data science algorithms to give you the best of search results. Therefore, you can listen to cats really singing! Thanks to Data Science.
So why not plan to become part of this wonderful technology? Why not make your future secure with data science jobs? Significantly, you know Google Search and Bing Search etc are not going to die
Markedly, it will be good if you do a short-term more practical data science course in a professional institution. You get more practical data science knowledge in these private IT institutes.
Your next question probably would be, Why should I do a course in data science?
Why should You do a Course in Data Science?
You get jobs in leading data science companies in India. Those companies are,
- Cartesian Consulting
- Fractal Analytics
- Hansa Cequity
- TEG Analytics
- Exl Analytics
- Mu Sigma
- Accenture Analytics
- SIBIA Analytics
Future Job Security for Data Science in India
The future of job security in data science both in India and internationally is highly secure. Furthermore, b
Specifically big companies are also hiring data science students. They are,
It is not enough to have common knowledge about data science. Companies look for students who are professionally trained in data science from IT institutes.
Therefore, as a data science student you will forever be wanted in fields like,
- Social Networking
Significantly, IBM predicts that by 2020 demand for data scientists will increase by 28%.
Furthermore, by 2020 the number of Data Science and Analytics job listings will grow by nearly 364,000 listings to approximately 2,720,000. Additionally, 59% of all Data Science and Analytics (DSA) job demand will be in Finance and Insurance, Professional Services, and IT.
What Job Roles you will Get in Data Science Jobs?
Some of the data science jobs posts are,
- Data Scientist– Salary- Rs. 620,244 per year
- Data Architect– Salary- Rs. 1,591,394 per year
- Data Administrator– Salary- Rs. 959,626 per year
- Data Analyst– Salary- Rs. 370,000 per year
- Business Analyst– Salary- Rs. 265 per hour
- Data/Analytics Manager– Salary- Rs. 1,365,412 per year
- Business Intelligence Manager– Salary- Rs. 1,142,308 per year
Advantage of doing a Short-Term Professional Data Science Course Compared to a Degree
- In the short term course, you will get more practical experience
- Significantly, you can get personal attention from the trainer.
- You will be given live data science projects to work on.
- Moreover, you are free to ask as many questions as a fresher.
- You will get a Data Science Certificate in a very short time. So you can apply for a job soon.
- Particularly, the fees will be very affordable. You can even pay in EMI.
- Furthermore, class timings can be adjusted based on your comfortable timings.
- You will be put only in a small batch of not more than 4 students. So you will get more individual attention.
- Markedly, you will be provided with laptops to work on.
- You can attend classes even during weekends.
- You can be of any age to attend the class.
- Significantly, your trainer will be a professional Data Scientist working in a company.
- You will get a Data Science Course Completion Certificate. This certificate will be an industry-oriented job certificate.
Can You Opt for recognised Global Certifications in Data Science?
Yes, there are numerous global certifications you will be guided for in the private data science institutions. Those international certifications are,
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) – The Cap Program
- Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) – The CAS Institute
- Cloudera Certified Professional: CCP Data Engineer – Cloudera
- IAPA Analytics Credentials – IAPA
- SAS Academy for Data Science – SAS Institute
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional/Data Scientist – SAS Institute
- Teradata Aster Analytics Certification – Teradata
You have a very good future by learning a data science course and its skills. Moreover, there is nothing to fear in learning things like data analysis, machine learning etc.
Markedly, little knowledge of computer science is enough to start a career in data science jobs. Further, data science teams in companies will train you to master data science skills.
Significantly, the first step you have to do is to enroll for a short term course in private professional institutions in your city or town.