Out there, searching for a job with the highest salary package and got frustrated? Smile please – now a new golden door opens in 2020 in your way which leads you to many high paying jobs.
You may be thinking that am Joking, but really not. Did you ever hear about the Amazon Web Services certifications course which takes you to a promising in-demand career opportunity?
If you’ve heard it before, then you probably won’t search out for high paying jobs. You have already been landed in a top IT Company in an in-demand position with lucrative pay packages.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) refers to a widely familiar cloud computing platform offered by Amazon today. Do you know? Cloud Computing is going to be the future and way to store each and every data in the present world.
Thus, it Conveniently opens up your application in different regions globally with just a few clicks. With this, customers can experience lower latency and low cost.
So, If you are aiming for a flourishing career in AWS, which is being the world’s leading cloud platform. Then you have landed on the right page.
Yes, as you read this article you will come to know about the top ten things. They are,
- What is AWS?
- What are the advantages of AWS?
- What is AWS certification?
- Types of AWS certification?
- Benefits of doing AWS certification
- Companies that do hire AWS certified professionals
- What are the AWS certified Jobs?
- AWS certified salary scope in India
- Future scope of AWS certification
- Best way to learn AWS Training for your future!
1. What is AWS?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a popular cloud service platform that is today used by many organizations and individuals globally.
Currently, AWS is everywhere in the world and it has been offering more than 100+services in various types. Some of them include storage, migration, database, networking, and content delivery, Management Tools, developer tools, Media Services, Analytics, Machine Learning, Security, Identity & Compliance, Application Integration, AR & VR, Customer Engagement, Business Productivity, Internet of Things, Desktop & App Streaming, Game Development.
AWS supports an extensible, highly safe, low- cost infrastructure platform in the cloud. AWS holds a variety of big data analytics and application services.
Thus, today’s digital market has registered a soaring rise in the acceptance and shift to AWS to a great extent in recent years.
2. What are the advantages of AWS?
Why Amazon Web Services is being the leading cloud computing services for an organization that others like Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix and Alibaba? Look at the below powerful reasons to get your answer ready.
2. Excellent Flexibility & Scalability
3. Best in Class PaaS Offerings
4. High-level Security:
5. Great Scheduling Feature
7. Global Architecture or Global Leader
8. Valuable Pricing
3. What is AWS certification?
AWS certifications were launched by Amazon Web Services in 2013 and have registered a gigantic rise in its global demand.
Did you know? AWS certification is globally accepted as a gold standard certification which transforms your cloud computing skills to a whole new level. It also helps you in acquiring a more pronounced career in cloud computing.
Hence, AWS Certification Exam training is a medium for you to learn how to use the in-demand skills that are needed for the IT market to design and manage their software solutions on Amazon’s ultra-popular cloud platform.
Thus, you will obtain this AWS certification after passing one or more exams the public cloud provider offers.
4. Types of AWS certification
Whether you are a software developer, application architect, system administrator, database admin, Big Data Analyst or sales/purchase professional. You can actually build a successful career with AWS certifications.
As Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification training fall into 2 main categories, which are as follows-
AWS Core Certifications: This certification mainly covers three knowledge areas i.e. architecture, development, and operations. This certification is offered for individuals in three skill levels, including Foundational, Associate, and Professional.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or (solutions architect associate certification)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional level
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Specialty Certifications: This specialty certification validates advanced expertise, in particular, IT disciplines, such as information security, networking, and big data
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
5. Benefits of doing AWS certification
If you are still thinking about why you should do AWS Certifications, then you must know the importance of an AWS Certification. AWS Certifications are quite useful to pursue.
There are uncountable benefits leveraged through AWS certification, some of which are mentioned below:
- In the cloud computing platform, with AWS certification, a company validates a person’s skills and knowledge.
- Do you know? Globally AWS certification is recognized as the highest paying info-tech certifications.
- If you have the AWS certifications, there are many Top MNC companies that are there for interviewing the aspiring cloud specialists like you with the highest salary post.
- This training is termed as industry-wide reliable and well-designed tech credentials.
- The greatest benefit that you leverage from the certification is that it provides credibility and dedication to you in the cloud computing career path.
- In the mid of the training course, a professional can come across a network of like-minded peers and thought leaders.
6. Companies that do hire AWS certified professionals
The career and future scope of AWS cloud service are bright. As a result, many of the top IT organizations are switched to AWS since it offers many services to their clients. Some of the companies include:
- Alert Logic
- British Gas
- Capital One
- Channel 4
- Dow Jones
- European Space Agency
- Financial Times
- General Electric
- Guardian News & Media
7. What are the AWS certified Jobs?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications will open the golden door to many highest-paying jobs. So, If you are an AWS certified, out there are many numbers of sought-after job opportunities that are available for you. Let’s have a look at the top 8 AWS jobs that you can fetch along with an AWS certification.
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System Integrator — Cloud
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect
8. AWS certified salary scope in India
According to Payscale.com, the average salary in Bangalore for professional AWS certification with one year of work experience is Rs. 397,015. As it is the telecom industry that pays the highest for AWS certified professionals which ranges up to Rs. 424,266 and consequently offered the largest percentage of AWS jobs.
9. Future scope of AWS certification
AWS certifications are the hottest technical certifications which is in high demand with the highest salary opportunity globally. As AWS certifications are considered for its hands-on experience and best lab practices of a candidate.
To this end, it is imperative that a certification like AWS always holds a great value in an IT professional’s career growth.
10. Best way to learn AWS Training for your future!
The first step to start your cloud learning with Amazon Web Services is Solution Architect Associate Certification which is to familiarize yourself with the AWS ecosystem and core services. So it is mandatory to obtain an associate certificate before taking the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification.
If you wish to attain the high-end AWS certification credentials on your profile, then taking certification mapped courses from authorized training institutes that will skyrocket your career opportunities.