You have finished your 12th and just entered college. Or maybe you have already completed four to six months in the 1st Year of your degree course. If so, may I suggest some fun-filled practical and best job oriented courses after 12th that you can do along with your degree course?
Job Ready Skills taught in Professional Training Institutes
You have many premium institutes that teach you job oriented short term courses after 12th or even while pursuing 10+2+3. Specifically, you can enroll in any of these courses to enhance your skills in your field of interest.
Furthermore, just 2-3 hours of your time in a day, for 2-3 months is enough to learn the short term courses. Moreover, you have the liberty to choose from a wide range of professional job oriented courses.
In the training institutes, you will be taught in small batches of 3 or 4. Moreover, you can make a lot of friends who have the same interests as yours. Furthermore, you will also get useful contacts to get a job.
Best job oriented courses after 12th are taught in the following streams comprising “company-demanded” job skills:
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Web Design/Development Courses
- IT Programming Courses and
- Business Productivity Courses
The short courses are professional courses you can take up after passing 10+2+3 and particularly while doing a bachelor s degree.
To consider further, after 12th, you would choose degree or diploma courses either in the medical field, art stream, commerce stream or mechanical engineering or civil engineering, hotel management, etc. streams.
Along with studying your degree course, you can at the same time do the exclusive and best job oriented courses after 12th that will increase the chances of getting a job.
Your Selection for Jobs in the Future will not be Entirely Based Only on Your Degree
CNBC News channel reports that future competency in jobs will be based on your skills and not on your degrees alone.
CNBC reports, 93% of freelancers with a college degree stating that skills training was more useful than their degree. On the other hand, only 79% claimed the use of their college degree in working proficiently.
Surprisingly, 65% of children entering primary school today will end up in jobs that don’t even exist now.
Furthermore, degrees are not lifelong guarantee for professional competency.
Correspondingly, degrees have created a false sense of security that future employment chances only depend upon them. This is false. Moreover, gaining extra job skills are equally important.
In the world of fast-evolving technological advancements, nothing is static. Everything changes within a wink of an eye. Therefore, skills along with your degree will matter more in the new economy.
Why your 10+2+3 alone is not sufficient?
- Your 10+2+3 will just be an entry requirement to get a job. But your field of specialization in degree may be irrelevant to the job you take up.
- Certain fields of work get you higher incomes. But your college major may not align to that particular high-income job skills.
- The extra experiences that you gained through an internship, from student organizations, through volunteering, etc will what people see than your degree.
- 93% of employers look more for your soft skills like critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- 95% of employers look for candidates with out-of-the-box thinking and innovation than your disciplined academic achievements.
- Silicon Valley has started favoring employees with arts degree and specific skills training than those only with typical “tech” degrees.
- You perform better only if you work on the skills you are passionate about.
- Your network (both online and offline) matters much than your college major in job selection.
Best Job Oriented Courses after 12th that Impart Job Skills
Which job-oriented courses after passing 12th will match with your degree major?
BE & BTech in IT, CSE and BSc IT- If you do any of these degree courses then you can do short term courses in Web Design, Software Testing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Apps Development, Magento, AngularJS, and Python.
BA Commerce, BCom, MCom, BBA, MBA- You can do Digital Marketing and Big Data courses while doing any of these degree courses.
Digital Marketing, leading among best job oriented courses after 12th
Shopping has gone online. On the other hand, can you afford to generally stay offline? Don’t you go raving mad without an internet connection?
So taking all your ventures online will get your more income consistently. Enroll in a digital marketing training course to learn the following,
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Conversion Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Marketing
- YouTube Marketing etc.
Some of the jobs you will get after learning this course are,
- SEO Executive – Salary of Rs. 1.8 to 4 lakhs per annum
- SEO Manager – Rs. 414,859 per year
- Digital Marketing Executive – A pay of Rs. 366,286 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – Per annum salary of Rs. 679,679
- Social Media Marketing Manager – Pay of Rs. 449,976 per annum
- SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive – Rs. 183,117 per annum
- Content Marketer – Annual salary of Rs. 675,634
- Email Marketing Specialist – Monthly salary of Rs. 18K – 19K
- Mobile Marketing Expert – A monthly salary of Rs. 21K – 29K
- Web Analytics Executive – Rs. 295,192 per year.
Web Design, famous among best job oriented courses after 12th
Ever got fascinated by the beautiful appearance of a fabulous website? Well, this is the work of web designers. Therefore, web design training is popular among the best job oriented courses after 12th.
You will learn,
- Web Template Designing
- Web Concepts and Terminologies
- HTML Content / Media Tags
- Lists and Labels
- HTML5 Semantic Tags
- Media Queries
- Mobile Framework
- jQuery etc.
As a Web Designer you will earn an average of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year.
Software Testing, a leading skill in the new economy
In the software testing course, you will learn about Manual and Automation Testing. Some of the essentials you will learn in this course are,
- Software test cases
- Document test cases
- Software verification testing
- Testing terms
- Software development lifecycle
- Testing life cycle and
- Software testing tools
Some of the job roles are,
- Software Test Engineer – Annual salary of Rs. 371,084
- Software Tester – Rs. 326,928 per year.
Magento, important skill to take your business online
Magento is an important skill and one of the best job oriented courses after 12th. This course will help you become a good Magento developer.
Furthermore, you can even take your physical shopping store online by learning Magento.
Significantly, you will learn the following skills in Magento course,
- The basic functions like Module creation, table creation in databases, and you will be able to write an upgrade script.
- Magento structure, terminology and core functionality.
- All the Magento customization techniques.
- Using Rest Web-service in Magento and to extend them.
- Working on real-life projects, implementing new modules in Magento to derive Business Insights.
Additionally, your salary as a Magento Developer per month will be Rs. 38,000.
AngularJS, the most sought after course in IT
AngularJS is a programming language. Furthermore, it is used for web development. Significantly, the core essentials you will learn in AngularJS course are,
- Components, Templates, and Databinding
- Services and Dependency Injection
- Deploying an AngularJS Application
Average salary for an AngularJS Developer is Rs. 425,863 per annum.
Artificial Intelligence, the future skill that will easily get you a job
Artificial Intelligence is among the best job oriented courses after 12th. Some of the skills you will learn in this course are,
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning, Statistics
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Tensorflow with Python
- Heuristic search, A* algorithm
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts and advanced models
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
Some of the jobs you will get after learning Artificial Intelligence are,
- Data Scientist – Annual salary of Rs. 620,244 per year
- Machine Learning Engineer – Rs. 757,475 per year
- Robotics Scientist – 3 to 4 lakhs per year
- Business Intelligence Developer – An annual pay of Rs. 458,706
- AI Research Scientist – Annual salary of Rs. 2,50,000 – 5,00,000
- Software Developer – You get average pay of Rs. 419,353 per year.
Mobile Apps Development, interesting among the best job oriented courses after 12th
You may surely use either an Android or iOS phone. And of course a lot of apps too. Mobile app development is among the best job oriented courses after 12th.
Have you ever had an urge to create an app of your own? Well, I have had it. You too can take up a course in Mobile App development and learn the following essentials,
- Various Application Frameworks
- Core OS
- Programming Languages
- Graphics and Media
- Internet & Web
- Hardware Integration and
- Other development tools
As an Android App developer, you will receive a salary of Rs. 5 lakh per annum. Furthermore, as an iOS App developer, you will receive a salary of Rs. 391,987 per annum.
Python, an important programming language and one among the best job oriented courses after 12th
Learn Python from a reputed professional institute and get a job oriented certificate. Things you will learn in Python language are,
- Introduction to Python Language
- Memory Management and Garbage Collection
- Data Operations and its Types
- Writing GUI in Python
- Django framework
- Networking Programming
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Exception Handling- Advanced Concepts
- Standard Library Modules with Sitemap Configuration
- Practical Hands-On Sessions with Live Industry Examples
As a Python Developer, you will get a salary of Rs. 485K – 526K.
Big Data, the most demanding skill in all major companies
You come across Big Data every day in your life. For example, in banks, in ticket counters, computer field, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc. Therefore, there is a huge demand for skilled Big Data scientists and experts.
- Gaining expertise in several components of Big Data and Core Hadoop Components like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, and Flume
- Integration with SQL databases and movement of Data from Traditional Database to Hadoop and Vice versa
- Project-based, practical, and interactive approach to the nuances of Big Data
- An understanding of the Pattern matching with Apache Mahout & Machine learning
- Knowledge in handling the techniques and tools of the Big Data and Hadoop stack
Some of the jobs you will get after learning the big data course are,
- Data Visualization Developer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
- BI Solutions Architect
- BI Specialist
- Analytics Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Big Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Business Analytics Specialist
- Software Developer
- Systems Engineer/Architect
- System Analysts
- Information Technology Analysts
- Management Analysts
- IT Project Managers
The best job oriented courses after 10+2+3 are skill-based jobs, necessary to help you meet the skills demand required in the international, national and regional companies.
Job oriented short term courses can be finished just in 2-3 months. You can even do two or three courses. These courses add weight to your resume.
Furthermore, entry into these short term courses doesn’t require writing any entrance exams. Only your interest to learn is the qualification to register for these job oriented courses.
Grab a certificate or two by doing job oriented courses after 12th along with studying other degree courses like a chartered accountant, air hostess, marine engineering, etc.
Best of Academic and Job Success Dear Friends!